A successful brand is always well-defined and relevant to the market. You might wrongly assume that if you have a tagline, logo and business card, your branding is complete. The process of branding is complete only when you have carefully defined and considered these five key elements: promise, position, personality traits, story and associations.
Only if you have built the discipline of consistency into every action, behavior and communication, both externally and internally, incorporating your brand identity into every aspect of your organization, will you be able to create a successful brand strategy.
We bring you experts from the world of e-commerce to share with you helpful tips and knowledge that you can apply for your e-commerce business.
- How do I increase brand recognition?
- What are the fundamental components I need for a successful product brand?
- How can I get the most out of my company’s mission, vision, and values?
- What makes our product brand admirable?
- Why do we need to focus on product branding to grow our business?
14:00 Introduction to Sidec
14:05 Speaker 1 – Jeff Yong from Kimma Sdn Bhd (HAIRDEPOT)
15:05 Speaker 2 – Aizuddin Mohd from Nine M Ventures (9M)
15:30 Speaker 3 – Jerome Lau from Splash Productions Pte Ltd